thumb drives

Eben King
Could I hang 7 USB 3 flash drives off an unpowered (7 USB 3 ports, of
course) hub and have them work, or do they draw too much power?

--
-eben    [hidden email]    ebmanda.redirectme.net:81
LIBRA:  A big promotion is just around the corner for someone

Re: thumb drives

David Nicol
it would depend on the specific equipment, and the capacity of the powered
upstream device.

On Wed, Dec 30, 2015 at 10:37 PM, Eben King <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Could I hang 7 USB 3 flash drives off an unpowered (7 USB 3 ports, of
> course) hub and have them work, or do they draw too much power?
>
> --
> -eben    [hidden email]    ebmanda.redirectme.net:81
> LIBRA:  A big promotion is just around the corner for someone
> much more talented than you.  Laughter is the very best medicine,
> remember that when your appendix bursts next week.  -- Weird Al

A circular pizza with radius Z and thickness A has a volume of PI (Z*Z) A