SLUG Meeting Anouncements -- Weekly notification

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
7 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

SLUG Meeting Anouncements -- Weekly notification

SLUG Automailer
==================================================
Suncoast Linux Users Group (SLUG) Meeting Schedule
==================================================

PINELLAS *************************************************
(Pinellas Unix People)

    Wednesday, October 17th, 2012 @ 18:00 - 20:00

    Location:
        First Room
        Pinellas Park Public Library
        7770 52nd Street North

    Topic:
        1. Controlling a roomba with an arduino
        2. Developing with arduino from the command line


TAMPA ****************************************************

    Wednesday, November 14th, 2012 @ 19:00 - 21:00

    Location:
        HDR
        Suite 400 (4th floor)
        5426 Bay Center Drive
        Tampa, FL 33609

    After 7:00 PM you may need to call Cliff at 813-495-5981
_______________________________________________
slug mailing list
[hidden email]
http://www.suncoastlug.org/mailman/listinfo/slug
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SLUG Meeting Anouncements -- Weekly notification

Bryan Lee
Don't forget, SLUG Pinellas meeting tonight.  Dylan will be doing a presentation on
        1. Controlling a roomba with an arduino
and 2. Developing with arduino from the command line


> PINELLAS *************************************************
> (Pinellas Unix People)
>
>     Wednesday, October 17th, 2012 @ 18:00 - 20:00
>
>     Location:
>         First Room
>         Pinellas Park Public Library
>         7770 52nd Street North
>
>     Topic:
>         1. Controlling a roomba with an arduino
> 2. Developing with arduino from the command line
_______________________________________________
slug mailing list
[hidden email]
http://www.suncoastlug.org/mailman/listinfo/slug
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SLUG Meeting Anouncements -- Weekly notification

Chuck Hast
Oh, I sure wish I could have been at this one. I am playing around
with arduino. I want to try to use one to do some conveyor line control.

On Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 10:17 AM, Bryan Lee <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Don't forget, SLUG Pinellas meeting tonight.  Dylan will be doing a presentation on
>         1. Controlling a roomba with an arduino
> and     2. Developing with arduino from the command line
>
>
>> PINELLAS *************************************************
>> (Pinellas Unix People)
>>
>>     Wednesday, October 17th, 2012 @ 18:00 - 20:00
>>
>>     Location:
>>         First Room
>>         Pinellas Park Public Library
>>         7770 52nd Street North
>>
>>     Topic:
>>         1. Controlling a roomba with an arduino
>>       2. Developing with arduino from the command line
> _______________________________________________
> slug mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://www.suncoastlug.org/mailman/listinfo/slug



--

Chuck Hast  -- KP4DJT --
To paraphrase my flight instructor;
"the only dumb question is the one you DID NOT ask resulting in my going
out and having to identify your bits and pieces in the midst of torn
and twisted metal."
---
Home web site:
www.wchast.com

ZoneMinder Demo and test site
www.wchast.com/zm
Login = guest
pwd   = guest
_______________________________________________
slug mailing list
[hidden email]
http://www.suncoastlug.org/mailman/listinfo/slug
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SLUG Meeting Anouncements -- Weekly notification

dylan
Administrator
At some point videos of the meetings will become more common place &
and then you can share in the fun.

(heck, even a google + hangout for a meeting could be useful.)

On Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 11:27 PM, Chuck Hast <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Oh, I sure wish I could have been at this one. I am playing around
> with arduino. I want to try to use one to do some conveyor line control.
>
> On Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 10:17 AM, Bryan Lee <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Don't forget, SLUG Pinellas meeting tonight.  Dylan will be doing a presentation on
>>         1. Controlling a roomba with an arduino
>> and     2. Developing with arduino from the command line
>>
>>
>>> PINELLAS *************************************************
>>> (Pinellas Unix People)
>>>
>>>     Wednesday, October 17th, 2012 @ 18:00 - 20:00
>>>
>>>     Location:
>>>         First Room
>>>         Pinellas Park Public Library
>>>         7770 52nd Street North
>>>
>>>     Topic:
>>>         1. Controlling a roomba with an arduino
>>>       2. Developing with arduino from the command line
>> _______________________________________________
>> slug mailing list
>> [hidden email]
>> http://www.suncoastlug.org/mailman/listinfo/slug
>
>
>
> --
>
> Chuck Hast  -- KP4DJT --
> To paraphrase my flight instructor;
> "the only dumb question is the one you DID NOT ask resulting in my going
> out and having to identify your bits and pieces in the midst of torn
> and twisted metal."
> ---
> Home web site:
> www.wchast.com
>
> ZoneMinder Demo and test site
> www.wchast.com/zm
> Login = guest
> pwd   = guest
> _______________________________________________
> slug mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://www.suncoastlug.org/mailman/listinfo/slug
_______________________________________________
slug mailing list
[hidden email]
http://www.suncoastlug.org/mailman/listinfo/slug
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SLUG Meeting Anouncements -- Weekly notification

Jody Baudoin
In reply to this post by SLUG Automailer
Is os x (Apple Mac) in scope for this list?

Thanks, Jody
_______________________________________________
slug mailing list
[hidden email]
http://www.suncoastlug.org/mailman/listinfo/slug
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SLUG Meeting Anouncements -- Weekly notification

Luke-Jr
On Wednesday, January 09, 2013 1:28:57 PM Jody Baudoin wrote:
> Is os x (Apple Mac) in scope for this list?

Doubt you'll be chased out, but OS X has nothing to do with Linux...
_______________________________________________
slug mailing list
[hidden email]
http://www.suncoastlug.org/mailman/listinfo/slug
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SLUG Meeting Anouncements -- Weekly notification

Steven Buehler-4
In reply to this post by Jody Baudoin
OSX is actually a GUI laid over a heavily modified BSD UNIX rather than Linux. There are similarities but mostly in shell commands, etc.

Sent from my iPad

On Jan 9, 2013, at 8:28 AM, Jody Baudoin <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Is os x (Apple Mac) in scope for this list?
>
> Thanks, Jody
>
_______________________________________________
slug mailing list
[hidden email]
http://www.suncoastlug.org/mailman/listinfo/slug