SLUG Meeting Announcements

SLUG Automailer
Suncoast Linux Users Group (SLUG) Meeting Schedule

SLUG - Tampa
------------

    Wednesday, October 14, 2015 @ 07:00PM until 09:00PM

The first hour of the meeting is typically a presentation, followed by free-form discussion in the second hour.

Please contact us if you are interested in giving a presentation or would like to request/suggest a presentation topic.

After the meeting, we usually go out to eat at a local restaurant, voted on by the interested parties.

Suite 400 (4th floor)

After 7:00 (EDT) you may need to call for entry; the contact information should be on the signs.

Many people bring laptops and projects they are working on. Some people just bring themselves. Meeting room has chairs and tables. We have power and usually wireless internet.

    Location:
        HDR
        5426 Bay Center Drive
        Tampa, FL

        Follow the signs

    RSVPs: 3 people plan on attending

    Links:
        * http://www.meetup.com/Suncoast-LUG/events/225523364/

SLUG - Pinellas
---------------

    Wednesday, October 21, 2015 @ 06:00PM until 08:00PM

The first hour of the meeting is set aside for free-form discussion, with a presentation in the second hour.

Please contact us if you are interested in giving a presentation or would like to request/suggest a presentation topic.

After the meeting, we usually go out to eat at a local restaurant, voted on by the interested parties.

Many people bring laptops and projects they are working on. Some people just bring themselves. Meeting room has chairs and tables (though the library is sometimes lacking in table space). We have power and usually wireless internet. We have a projector that is available for presentations. No food or drink is permitted in the library meeting rooms.

    Location:
        Pinellas Park Public Library
        7770 52nd Street North
        Pinellas Park, FL

        Turn left as soon as you enter the building. First meeting Room

    RSVPs: 2 people plan on attending

    Links:
        * http://www.meetup.com/Suncoast-LUG/events/dtrjlfytnbcc/

Re: SLUG Meeting Announcements

Bryan Lee
Please take note that the Tampa SLUG meeting is NEXT week, October 14, and
that the Pinellas meeting is October 21st.

Thus SLUG Automailer hast written on Sun, Oct 04, 2015 at 08:00:02PM -0400, and, according to prophecy, it shall come to pass that:

> SLUG - Tampa
>     Wednesday, October 14, 2015 @ 07:00PM until 09:00PM

> SLUG - Pinellas
>     Wednesday, October 21, 2015 @ 06:00PM until 08:00PM

Re: SLUG Meeting Announcements

Pete Theisen
According to prophesy, yes . . .

On 10/04/2015 11:10 PM, Bryan Lee wrote:

> Please take note that the Tampa SLUG meeting is NEXT week, October 14, and
> that the Pinellas meeting is October 21st.
>

> Thus SLUG Automailer hast written on Sun, Oct 04, 2015 at 08:00:02PM -0400, and, according to prophecy, it shall come to pass that:
>
>> SLUG - Tampa
>>      Wednesday, October 14, 2015 @ 07:00PM until 09:00PM
>

>> SLUG - Pinellas
>>      Wednesday, October 21, 2015 @ 06:00PM until 08:00PM

Regards,

Pete
https://www.facebook.com/pete.theisen.5

Paaaarrrrtz!

Art Eaton
Hullo everbodies!

   Hey, anybody got any DDR2 (preferably 1066mhz) memory laying around?

Adoption Related Services is currently very poor and we IT volunteers
are pretty shy about asking for funding, so I figured I would see if
anyone has any sticks just laying around they could do without.  We
could use some more beef in the AMD quadcore machines we are using as
servers.

-Art

Re: Paaaarrrrtz!

Pete Theisen
Baby adoption or pet adoption?

On 10/05/2015 01:57 AM, Art Eaton wrote:

> Hullo everbodies!
>
>    Hey, anybody got any DDR2 (preferably 1066mhz) memory laying around?
>
> Adoption Related Services is currently very poor and we IT volunteers
> are pretty shy about asking for funding, so I figured I would see if
> anyone has any sticks just laying around they could do without.  We
> could use some more beef in the AMD quadcore machines we are using as
> servers.
>
> -Art

Regards,

Pete
https://www.facebook.com/pete.theisen.5

Re: Paaaarrrrtz!

Eric Taada
NO but I have a neighbor who is throwing away a computer chair. Any
interest?

On Mon, Oct 5, 2015 at 5:33 AM, Pete Theisen <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Baby adoption or pet adoption?
>

> On 10/05/2015 01:57 AM, Art Eaton wrote:
>
>> Hullo everbodies!
>>
>>    Hey, anybody got any DDR2 (preferably 1066mhz) memory laying around?
>>
>> Adoption Related Services is currently very poor and we IT volunteers
>> are pretty shy about asking for funding, so I figured I would see if
>> anyone has any sticks just laying around they could do without.  We
>> could use some more beef in the AMD quadcore machines we are using as
>> servers.
>>
>> -Art
>>

> --
> Regards,
>
> Pete
> https://www.facebook.com/pete.theisen.5

Re: Paaaarrrrtz!

Art Eaton
Foster kid counseling.

On 10/5/2015 5:33 AM, Pete Theisen wrote:

> Baby adoption or pet adoption?
>
> On 10/05/2015 01:57 AM, Art Eaton wrote:
>> Hullo everbodies!
>>
>>    Hey, anybody got any DDR2 (preferably 1066mhz) memory laying around?
>>
>> Adoption Related Services is currently very poor and we IT volunteers
>> are pretty shy about asking for funding, so I figured I would see if
>> anyone has any sticks just laying around they could do without. We
>> could use some more beef in the AMD quadcore machines we are using as
>> servers.
>>
>> -Art

Re: Paaaarrrrtz!

Art Eaton
Not if it has arms on it.  :)

On 10/5/2015 9:14 AM, Eric Taada wrote:

> NO but I have a neighbor who is throwing away a computer chair. Any
> interest?
>
> On Mon, Oct 5, 2015 at 5:33 AM, Pete Theisen <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
>> Baby adoption or pet adoption?
>>

>> On 10/05/2015 01:57 AM, Art Eaton wrote:
>>
>>> Hullo everbodies!
>>>
>>>     Hey, anybody got any DDR2 (preferably 1066mhz) memory laying around?
>>>
>>> Adoption Related Services is currently very poor and we IT volunteers
>>> are pretty shy about asking for funding, so I figured I would see if
>>> anyone has any sticks just laying around they could do without.  We
>>> could use some more beef in the AMD quadcore machines we are using as
>>> servers.
>>>
>>> -Art
>>>

>> --
>> Regards,