SLUG Meeting Announcements

SLUG Automailer
Suncoast Linux Users Group (SLUG) Meeting Schedule

SLUG - Tampa
------------

    Wednesday, February 11, 2015 @ 07:00PM until 09:00PM

    The first hour of the meeting is typically a presentation, followed by
    free-form discussion in the second hour.

    Please contact us if you are interested in giving a presentation or would
    like to request/suggest a presentation topic.

    After the meeting, we usually go out to eat at a local restaurant,
    voted on by the interested parties.

    Suite 400 (4th floor)

    After 7:00 (EDT) you may need to call for entry; the contact information
    should be on the signs.

    Many people bring laptops and projects they are working on. Some people just
    bring themselves. Meeting room has chairs and tables. We have power and
    usually wireless
    internet.

    Location:
        HDR
        5426 Bay Center Drive
        Tampa, FL

        Follow the signs

    RSVPs: 10 people plan on attending

    Links:
        * http://www.meetup.com/Suncoast-LUG/events/219990725/

SLUG - Pinellas
---------------

    Wednesday, February 18, 2015 @ 06:00PM until 08:00PM

    The first hour of the meeting is set aside for free-form discussion, with a
    presentation in the second hour.

    Please contact us if you are interested in giving a presentation or would
    like to request/suggest a presentation topic.

    After the meeting, we usually go out to eat at a local restaurant,
    voted on by the interested parties.

    Many people bring laptops and projects they are working on. Some people just
    bring themselves. Meeting room has chairs and tables (though the library is
    sometimes lacking in table space). We have power and usually wireless
    internet. We have a projector that is available for presentations. No food
    or drink is permitted in the library meeting
    rooms.

    Location:
        Pinellas Park Public Library
        7770 52nd Street North
        Pinellas Park, FL

        Turn left as soon as you enter the building. First meeting Room

    RSVPs: 3 people plan on attending

    Links:
        * http://www.meetup.com/Suncoast-LUG/events/220118898/

SLUG - Tampa
------------

    Wednesday, March 11, 2015 @ 07:00PM until 09:00PM

[...]

        * http://www.meetup.com/Suncoast-LUG/events/218908593/

Re: SLUG Meeting Announcements

Bryan Lee
This month's Pinellas meeting includes:

        *  PGP key signing party (Bring your laptops with your current keyring)
and
        *  A Chromebook party

Thus SLUG Automailer hast written on Sun, Feb 08, 2015 at 08:00:02PM -0500, and, according to prophecy, it shall come to pass that:

> Suncoast Linux Users Group (SLUG) Meeting Schedule
>
> SLUG - Pinellas
> ---------------
>
>     Wednesday, February 18, 2015 @ 06:00PM until 08:00PM
>
>     The first hour of the meeting is set aside for free-form discussion, with a
>     presentation in the second hour.
>
>     Please contact us if you are interested in giving a presentation or would
>     like to request/suggest a presentation topic.
>
>     After the meeting, we usually go out to eat at a local restaurant,
>     voted on by the interested parties.
>
>     Many people bring laptops and projects they are working on. Some people just
>     bring themselves. Meeting room has chairs and tables (though the library is
>     sometimes lacking in table space). We have power and usually wireless
>     internet. We have a projector that is available for presentations. No food
>     or drink is permitted in the library meeting
>     rooms.
>

>     Location:
>         Pinellas Park Public Library
>         7770 52nd Street North
>         Pinellas Park, FL
>
>         Turn left as soon as you enter the building. First meeting Room
>

>     RSVPs: 3 people plan on attending
>
>     Links:
>         * http://www.meetup.com/Suncoast-LUG/events/220118898/

Re: SLUG Meeting Announcements

Jody Baudoin-2
What does this mean?
Jody

On 2/9/2015 2:59 PM, Bryan Lee wrote:

> This month's Pinellas meeting includes:
>
> *  PGP key signing party (Bring your laptops with your current keyring)
> and
> *  A Chromebook party
>

> Thus SLUG Automailer hast written on Sun, Feb 08, 2015 at 08:00:02PM -0500, and, according to prophecy, it shall come to pass that:
>> Suncoast Linux Users Group (SLUG) Meeting Schedule
>>
>> SLUG - Pinellas
>> ---------------
>>
>>      Wednesday, February 18, 2015 @ 06:00PM until 08:00PM
>>
>>      The first hour of the meeting is set aside for free-form discussion, with a
>>      presentation in the second hour.
>>
>>      Please contact us if you are interested in giving a presentation or would
>>      like to request/suggest a presentation topic.
>>
>>      After the meeting, we usually go out to eat at a local restaurant,
>>      voted on by the interested parties.
>>
>>      Many people bring laptops and projects they are working on. Some people just
>>      bring themselves. Meeting room has chairs and tables (though the library is
>>      sometimes lacking in table space). We have power and usually wireless
>>      internet. We have a projector that is available for presentations. No food
>>      or drink is permitted in the library meeting
>>      rooms.
>>

>>      Location:
>>          Pinellas Park Public Library
>>          7770 52nd Street North
>>          Pinellas Park, FL
>>
>>          Turn left as soon as you enter the building. First meeting Room
>>

>>      RSVPs: 3 people plan on attending
>>
>>      Links:
>>          * http://www.meetup.com/Suncoast-LUG/events/220118898/

Re: SLUG Meeting Announcements

Bryan Lee
To clarify, the events I mention are for NEXT WEEK's Pinellas meeting, NOT
tonight's Tampa meeting.

        Dylan writes  "I invited people with chromebooks to come recieve help
liberating them from google's coreboot."

Please see this link for a description of a PGP key signing party:
        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Key_signing_party

Thus Jody Baudoin hast written on Mon, Feb 09, 2015 at 03:03:49PM -0500, and, according to prophecy, it shall come to pass that: