Meeting about starting a Hackerspace in Down town St. Pete

Meeting about starting a Hackerspace in Down town St. Pete

Bryan Lee
There is a meeting on Saturday at Wood Fired Pizza on 1st Ave S. about
starting a Hackerspace in Downtown St. Pete.

Please share with anyone you think would b interested.

Here's the meetup:
     http://www.meetup.com/Tampa-Hackerspace/events/159858822/

Thanks!

Re: Meeting about starting a Hackerspace in Down town St. Pete

dylan
Administrator
Somewhat counter-productive considering we've already got the hacker
shack well under way in pinellas park...