Quantcast

[JOB] PHP Developer - Tampa, FL - 60 to 80k

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

[JOB] PHP Developer - Tampa, FL - 60 to 80k

Daniel Swift
My Tampa-based client is a rapidly growing company that is hiring a PHP
developer with strong knowledge of the Laravel (preferably 5.1) framework.
Their website is currently based in Magento, and they are developing out a
custom Laravel subscription-based platform.

This is a full time salaried position (although contract is a possibility)
paying 60 to 80k + benefits.

Skills required:
- PHP
- HTML/CSS
- Laravel
- MySQL
- Comfortable working in a Linux environment
- JavaScript (preferred)
- Magento (preferred)

Experience:
-1 to 3 years in PHP/programming experience
-Working knowledge of Laravel platform
-Experience setting up/managing Linux based web servers
-Degree a plus of course, but not necessary

Apply: To be considered, please submit your resume and salary requirements
to [hidden email] - Full client and job details furnished to
qualified applicants. Your information will be held in the strictest of
confidence and will not be submitted anywhere without your consent.

Thank you,
Daniel Swift

[hidden email]
www.swiftstaffing.wordpress.com
_______________________________________________
slug mailing list
[hidden email]
https://www.suncoastlug.org/mailman/listinfo/slug
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: [JOB] PHP Developer - Tampa, FL

dylan
Administrator
Note that this person has been unsubscribed. SLUG is not a job board --
there is a slug-jobs list that anyone[1] can subscribe to, but there are
far better places for this sort of content these days.

--
  Dylan William Hardison
  [hidden email]

On Fri, Jan 15, 2016, at 15:43, Daniel Swift wrote:
_______________________________________________
slug mailing list
[hidden email]
https://www.suncoastlug.org/mailman/listinfo/slug
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: [JOB] PHP Developer - Tampa, FL

David Macfarlane
Awe... it always made me feel special that people were trying to recruit
out of the email list.

On Thu, Jan 21, 2016 at 10:40 AM, Dylan William Hardison <[hidden email]
> wrote:

> Note that this person has been unsubscribed. SLUG is not a job board --
> there is a slug-jobs list that anyone[1] can subscribe to, but there are
> far better places for this sort of content these days.
>
> --
>   Dylan William Hardison
>   [hidden email]
>
> On Fri, Jan 15, 2016, at 15:43, Daniel Swift wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> slug mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://www.suncoastlug.org/mailman/listinfo/slug
>
_______________________________________________
slug mailing list
[hidden email]
https://www.suncoastlug.org/mailman/listinfo/slug
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: [SPAM] Re: [JOB] PHP Developer - Tampa, FL

Art Eaton
Uh, yes it is.  I just saw a posting!

...you guys know that they were specifically trying to recruit ME, right?

On 1/22/2016 6:03 PM, David Macfarlane wrote:

> Awe... it always made me feel special that people were trying to recruit
> out of the email list.
>
> On Thu, Jan 21, 2016 at 10:40 AM, Dylan William Hardison <[hidden email]
>> wrote:
>> Note that this person has been unsubscribed. SLUG is not a job board --
>> there is a slug-jobs list that anyone[1] can subscribe to, but there are
>> far better places for this sort of content these days.
>>
>> --
>>    Dylan William Hardison
>>    [hidden email]
>>
>> On Fri, Jan 15, 2016, at 15:43, Daniel Swift wrote:
>> _______________________________________________
>> slug mailing list
>> [hidden email]
>> https://www.suncoastlug.org/mailman/listinfo/slug
>>
> _______________________________________________
> slug mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://www.suncoastlug.org/mailman/listinfo/slug
>
_______________________________________________
slug mailing list
[hidden email]
https://www.suncoastlug.org/mailman/listinfo/slug
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: [SPAM] Re: [JOB] PHP Developer - Tampa, FL

Art Eaton
In reply to this post by David Macfarlane
Just restrict USER_AGENT "Outlook" and you will like never have to worry
about it clipping one of us.  More than one spam today it looks like.

On 1/22/2016 6:03 PM, David Macfarlane wrote:

> Awe... it always made me feel special that people were trying to recruit
> out of the email list.
>
> On Thu, Jan 21, 2016 at 10:40 AM, Dylan William Hardison <[hidden email]
>> wrote:
>> Note that this person has been unsubscribed. SLUG is not a job board --
>> there is a slug-jobs list that anyone[1] can subscribe to, but there are
>> far better places for this sort of content these days.
>>
>> --
>>    Dylan William Hardison
>>    [hidden email]
>>
>> On Fri, Jan 15, 2016, at 15:43, Daniel Swift wrote:
>> _______________________________________________
>> slug mailing list
>> [hidden email]
>> https://www.suncoastlug.org/mailman/listinfo/slug
>>
> _______________________________________________
> slug mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://www.suncoastlug.org/mailman/listinfo/slug
>
_______________________________________________
slug mailing list
[hidden email]
https://www.suncoastlug.org/mailman/listinfo/slug
Loading...