For those who were deeply concerned

Pete Theisen
Hi Guys,

The waitress was able to work around me, no problem, while I finished my
drink :-)
--
Regards,

Pete
https://www.facebook.com/pete.theisen.5

Re: For those who were deeply concerned

Art Eaton
Is that what she said?

On 11/18/2015 11:35 PM, Pete Theisen wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>
> The waitress was able to work around me, no problem, while I finished
> my drink :-)

Re: For those who were deeply concerned

Pete Theisen
She never said anything.

On 11/19/2015 10:13 AM, Art Eaton wrote:

> Is that what she said?
>
> On 11/18/2015 11:35 PM, Pete Theisen wrote:
>> Hi Guys,
>>
>> The waitress was able to work around me, no problem, while I finished
>> my drink :-)

Regards,

Pete
https://www.facebook.com/pete.theisen.5

Re: For those who were deeply concerned

Art Eaton
And because a woman did not say anything, you assume there was no problem?

On 11/19/2015 3:21 PM, Pete Theisen wrote:

> She never said anything.
>
> On 11/19/2015 10:13 AM, Art Eaton wrote:
>> Is that what she said?
>>
>> On 11/18/2015 11:35 PM, Pete Theisen wrote:
>>> Hi Guys,
>>>
>>> The waitress was able to work around me, no problem, while I finished
>>> my drink :-)

Re: For those who were deeply concerned

Pete Theisen
I notice that you played hooky, by the way . . . as I sometimes have.

She was working at stuff elsewhere in the room. It was not like cleaning
my place up was the last thing she had to do. I only ordered the drink
because she asked if I wanted anything else, and I did - it is a long
way to Sarasota on just a little snack. Especially for a guy my size.

If she had a problem with my drinking it then instead of asking if we
wanted anything else she should have said "we are closing now, would you
please finish". They were happy to get the extra $5.

They could also have said the last orders are carry out only, but they
didn't.

I guess I won't go if we go there again. It isn't like I could balance
it on my knee driving 50 miles . . .

And, of course, they took their time getting our stuff ready in the
first place.

On 11/19/2015 04:28 PM, Art Eaton wrote:

> And because a woman did not say anything, you assume there was no problem?
>
> On 11/19/2015 3:21 PM, Pete Theisen wrote:
>> She never said anything.
>>
>> On 11/19/2015 10:13 AM, Art Eaton wrote:
>>> Is that what she said?

Regards,

Pete
https://www.facebook.com/pete.theisen.5

Re: For those who were deeply concerned

Art Eaton
Yeah, lot of hooky.  Been at defcon five for a while now, never knowing when the next aerial sortie will go down.
   So this was just about you closing the bar?  That all?  I had just assumed that since you mentioned a waitress, there was misogyny involved.
  My bad.

On November 19, 2015, at 16:52, Pete Theisen <[hidden email]> wrote:

I notice that you played hooky, by the way . . . as I sometimes have.

She was working at stuff elsewhere in the room. It was not like cleaning
my place up was the last thing she had to do. I only ordered the drink
because she asked if I wanted anything else, and I did - it is a long
way to Sarasota on just a little snack. Especially for a guy my size.

If she had a problem with my drinking it then instead of asking if we
wanted anything else she should have said "we are closing now, would you
please finish". They were happy to get the extra $5.

They could also have said the last orders are carry out only, but they
didn't.

I guess I won't go if we go there again. It isn't like I could balance
it on my knee driving 50 miles . . .

And, of course, they took their time getting our stuff ready in the
first place.

On 11/19/2015 04:28 PM, Art Eaton wrote:

> And because a woman did not say anything, you assume there was no problem?
>
> On 11/19/2015 3:21 PM, Pete Theisen wrote:
>> She never said anything.
>>
>> On 11/19/2015 10:13 AM, Art Eaton wrote:
>>> Is that what she said?

Regards,

Pete
https://www.facebook.com/pete.theisen.5

Re: For those who were deeply concerned

Pete Theisen
Defcon 5? Misogyny. Oh, my . . .

Do you get called back to your unit if the aerial sortie comes? Or if
misogyny comes?

On 11/19/2015 05:13 PM, Art Eaton wrote:
> Yeah, lot of hooky. Been at defcon five for a while now, never knowing
when the next aerial sortie will go down.
> So this was just about you closing the bar? That all? I had just
assumed that since you mentioned a waitress, there was misogyny involved.

> My bad.
> On November 19, 2015, at 16:52, Pete Theisen <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I notice that you played hooky, by the way . . . as I sometimes have.
>
> She was working at stuff elsewhere in the room. It was not like cleaning
> my place up was the last thing she had to do. I only ordered the drink
> because she asked if I wanted anything else, and I did - it is a long
> way to Sarasota on just a little snack. Especially for a guy my size.
>
> If she had a problem with my drinking it then instead of asking if we
> wanted anything else she should have said "we are closing now, would you
> please finish". They were happy to get the extra $5.
>
> They could also have said the last orders are carry out only, but they
> didn't.
>
> I guess I won't go if we go there again. It isn't like I could balance
> it on my knee driving 50 miles . . .
>
> And, of course, they took their time getting our stuff ready in the
> first place.
>
> On 11/19/2015 04:28 PM, Art Eaton wrote:
>> And because a woman did not say anything, you assume there was no problem?
>>
>> On 11/19/2015 3:21 PM, Pete Theisen wrote:
>>> She never said anything.

Regards,

Pete
https://www.facebook.com/pete.theisen.5

Re: For those who were deeply concerned

Samuel Elliot
Okay boys calm it down... play nice. There are enough waitresses to go
around...

On Thu, Nov 19, 2015, 5:40 PM Pete Theisen <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Defcon 5? Misogyny. Oh, my . . .
>
> Do you get called back to your unit if the aerial sortie comes? Or if
> misogyny comes?
>
> On 11/19/2015 05:13 PM, Art Eaton wrote:
> > Yeah, lot of hooky. Been at defcon five for a while now, never knowing
> when the next aerial sortie will go down.
> > So this was just about you closing the bar? That all? I had just
> assumed that since you mentioned a waitress, there was misogyny involved.
> > My bad.
> > On November 19, 2015, at 16:52, Pete Theisen <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> >
> > I notice that you played hooky, by the way . . . as I sometimes have.
> >
> > She was working at stuff elsewhere in the room. It was not like cleaning
> > my place up was the last thing she had to do. I only ordered the drink
> > because she asked if I wanted anything else, and I did - it is a long
> > way to Sarasota on just a little snack. Especially for a guy my size.
> >
> > If she had a problem with my drinking it then instead of asking if we
> > wanted anything else she should have said "we are closing now, would you
> > please finish". They were happy to get the extra $5.
> >
> > They could also have said the last orders are carry out only, but they
> > didn't.
> >
> > I guess I won't go if we go there again. It isn't like I could balance
> > it on my knee driving 50 miles . . .
> >
> > And, of course, they took their time getting our stuff ready in the
> > first place.
> >
> > On 11/19/2015 04:28 PM, Art Eaton wrote:
> >> And because a woman did not say anything, you assume there was no
> problem?

> --
> Regards,
>
> Pete
> https://www.facebook.com/pete.theisen.5

Re: For those who were deeply concerned

Art Eaton
That would make it a sordid sortie...

On 11/19/2015 5:40 PM, Pete Theisen wrote:

> Defcon 5? Misogyny. Oh, my . . .
>
> Do you get called back to your unit if the aerial sortie comes? Or if
> misogyny comes?
>
> On 11/19/2015 05:13 PM, Art Eaton wrote:
>> Yeah, lot of hooky. Been at defcon five for a while now, never knowing
> when the next aerial sortie will go down.
>> So this was just about you closing the bar? That all? I had just
> assumed that since you mentioned a waitress, there was misogyny involved.
>> My bad.
>> On November 19, 2015, at 16:52, Pete Theisen
>> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> I notice that you played hooky, by the way . . . as I sometimes have.
>>
>> She was working at stuff elsewhere in the room. It was not like cleaning
>> my place up was the last thing she had to do. I only ordered the drink
>> because she asked if I wanted anything else, and I did - it is a long
>> way to Sarasota on just a little snack. Especially for a guy my size.
>>
>> If she had a problem with my drinking it then instead of asking if we
>> wanted anything else she should have said "we are closing now, would you
>> please finish". They were happy to get the extra $5.
>>
>> They could also have said the last orders are carry out only, but they
>> didn't.
>>
>> I guess I won't go if we go there again. It isn't like I could balance
>> it on my knee driving 50 miles . . .
>>
>> And, of course, they took their time getting our stuff ready in the
>> first place.
>>
>> On 11/19/2015 04:28 PM, Art Eaton wrote:
>>> And because a woman did not say anything, you assume there was no
>>> problem?

Re: For those who were deeply concerned

Pete Theisen
Actually, there aren't nearly enough waitresses . . .

On 11/19/2015 06:10 PM, Samuel Elliot wrote:

> Okay boys calm it down... play nice. There are enough waitresses to go
> around...
>
> On Thu, Nov 19, 2015, 5:40 PM Pete Theisen <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Defcon 5? Misogyny. Oh, my . . .
>>
>> Do you get called back to your unit if the aerial sortie comes? Or if
>> misogyny comes?
>>
>> On 11/19/2015 05:13 PM, Art Eaton wrote:
>>> Yeah, lot of hooky. Been at defcon five for a while now, never knowing
>> when the next aerial sortie will go down.
>>> So this was just about you closing the bar? That all? I had just
>> assumed that since you mentioned a waitress, there was misogyny involved.
>>> My bad.
>>> On November 19, 2015, at 16:52, Pete Theisen <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> I notice that you played hooky, by the way . . . as I sometimes have.
>>>
>>> She was working at stuff elsewhere in the room. It was not like cleaning
>>> my place up was the last thing she had to do. I only ordered the drink
>>> because she asked if I wanted anything else, and I did - it is a long
>>> way to Sarasota on just a little snack. Especially for a guy my size.
>>>
>>> If she had a problem with my drinking it then instead of asking if we
>>> wanted anything else she should have said "we are closing now, would you
>>> please finish". They were happy to get the extra $5.
>>>
>>> They could also have said the last orders are carry out only, but they
>>> didn't.
>>>
>>> I guess I won't go if we go there again. It isn't like I could balance
>>> it on my knee driving 50 miles . . .
>>>
>>> And, of course, they took their time getting our stuff ready in the
>>> first place.

>> problem?

>> --
>> Regards,
>>
>> Pete
>> https://www.facebook.com/pete.theisen.5

Regards,

Pete
https://www.facebook.com/pete.theisen.5

Re: For those who were deeply concerned

Jody Baudoin-2
I am confused, did the waitress throw something at Pete?

On 11/19/2015 8:28 PM, Pete Theisen wrote:

> Actually, there aren't nearly enough waitresses . . .
>
> On 11/19/2015 06:10 PM, Samuel Elliot wrote:
>> Okay boys calm it down... play nice. There are enough waitresses to go
>> around...
>>
>> On Thu, Nov 19, 2015, 5:40 PM Pete Theisen <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Defcon 5? Misogyny. Oh, my . . .
>>>
>>> Do you get called back to your unit if the aerial sortie comes? Or if
>>> misogyny comes?

>>> when the next aerial sortie will go down.
>>> assumed that since you mentioned a waitress, there was misogyny
>>> involved.

>>> problem?

>>> --
>>> Regards,
>>>
>>> Pete
>>> https://www.facebook.com/pete.theisen.5

Re: For those who were deeply concerned

Pete Theisen
No. I just hung around to finish my drink, maybe 10 minutes.