Quantcast

Flash RAID

Report Content as Inappropriate

Flash RAID

Eben King
I just ordered four thumb drives to turn into a RAID array.  There are four
128 GiB thumb drives, and I want (at least) 256 MiB space.  What's the best
way of going about this?  I don't know which way to go, either 1+0, or
whichever of 5 or 6 is less likely to eat my data on rebuild.  I was also
considering ZFS, but my friend (who has several RAID setups) prefers btrfs.
Opinions?

--
-eben    [hidden email]    ebmanda.redirectme.net:81
LIBRA:  A big promotion is just around the corner for someone

Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Flash RAID

Gene Barlow
No matter which RAID option you choose, if your willing please report back your results and opinion as I'm very curious about your experience with this.

Cheers,
Gene

Sent from my C64 via my 300 baud modem